- Source: Exchange 2000 and above, Gmail, Lotus Notes 7.0.3 or higher, GroupWise 7.0.3 or higher, POP/IMAP, Office 365, Sun ONE/iPlanet, Zimbra 7 or 8
- Target: Office 365 (Exchange Online), Exchange 2010/2013, Hosted Exchange
- ZeroFOOTPRINT: Provides all the benefits of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), without the need to install or maintain it on premises.
- Label Conversion: Migrates email folders while maintaining their labels and their nested structure.
- Contextual Help: Provides in-product help, based on the screen the user is currently in, to assist with a smooth and simple migration process for end users.
- De-duplicator: Re-migrates data without creating duplicates using a phased approach.
- Secure Assure: Ensures the security of your confidential and proprietary organizational data throughout the migration process.
- Live Logging: Enables you to watch the progress of each individual migration, showing the status and any errors that might occur.
- Management Console: Provides a real-time status view of the entire migration.
- Data Filtering: Provides the ability to filter email and calendar events by age, exclude source email folders by name, as well as change the destination folder name, enabling you to migrate only what you want, where you want it.
- Mailbox Authentication: Supports authentication to the mailbox via authorized administrator or service account credentials, enabling administrators to migrate user mailboxes without knowing or resetting user passwords. This reduces administrative effort while ensuring the security of your environment.
- Multi-threaded Migration: Supports multiple, simultaneous migrations from the same machine, ensuring your project completes on time.
- Cloud-based Forwarding: Provides automated mail routing updates in most scenarios to streamline the transition processes.
On Demand Migration for Email offers a free trial to evaluate the SaaS solution. Trial limitations per mailbox: 25 messages, 5 contacts, 25 appointments, and 5 tasks.
Get started today!
1. Go to the Dell On Demand Portal and create an account
2. Try the service
On Demand Migration for Email is available for $11 (USD) per migrated mailbox.. For pricing outside of the U.S. or information on purchase options, contact your local sales representative.
Subscribing is easy!
1. Go to the Dell On Demand Portal and subscribe
2. Migrate your users